Monday, February 15, 2010

welcome...

I did this project awhile ago...I was needing something in my entryway to {welcome} people! So I came up with this board!! Easy and cute!
{welcome board}
Items Needed:
1- 1x6x14 board
paint
paint brush
vinyl/rub-on lettering
sanding block/sand paper
distressing ink/ ink pad-napkin
embellishments
Step 1: Paint your board. I did a few good coats of each color.
Step 2: After your board has dried really well...sand down the edges to give it the
"weathered" look.
Step 3: Using a napkin and your ink you can distress the edges and top of your board.
Step 4: Apply the lettering to your board. WELCOME goes on first.
"family and friends gather here" goes on 2nd.
Step 5: Embellish with a cute simple ribbon!
Step 6: Hang in it your entry way or wherever you would like! Love it!!

{welcome}

No comments:

Post a Comment