Monday, February 22, 2010

Scripture Bag Winner...



{Scripture Bags}








Most of you guessed right! My hint was pretty easy! :) I made these for my kiddos for the little Book of Mormons! They love them and they are just the right size for them!!

I went to random.org to generate a number for the winner of one personalized {Scripture bag}
and the number it generated was:
4
So the winner is:
CYLISTA!!
Let me know Cylista what type you want (boy or girl) and the First Initial and I will get it made for your little one!!!
Coming soon is the tutorial for this and some St. Patty's Day Decor!!!
Thanks to those who comment....your all sweet! Plus I know someone is looking! :)

2 comments:

  1. yipeee!!! now to decide who gets it! Lets make it more boyish with an M for matthew and he'll get it for his birthday! :) THanks Tara, I'm way excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOO fun!! I'm SO excited for St. Patty's Day decor, you have NO idea!! I have a few things up my sleeve but would LOVE to see your cute ideas! Gotta decorate, esp. since it's Jeff's fav. holiday!

    ReplyDelete