Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's Follower Friday!!!

Well I decided to start a new thing on the blog to get it going. I wanted to spotlight followers and there great talents as well. So I came up with Follower Friday....each Friday (or every other) I will spotlight a follower who has made a craft from the blog. Be sure to send me pics I posted my email to the side bar on the right so that you can email me your pics. This weeks Follower Friday person is:

AMBER (ROWBURY) JOHNSON



She used the wipe case tutorial and made these darling beauties!! Lovin both of them! So cute :)


She also made this super cute Valentine wreath using the wreath tutorial! What an awesome add on to put a bow in the middle!! I love to see others be inspired and to create things there own way!! So awesome ;)


Amber thanks for being a follower and commenting. Thanks also for sharing your awesome talents with us to!! Love your projects!!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea Tara! If you want more pictures of my book let me know and i'll take some more! I'm in need of some spring/st patricks days/easter ideas. can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete