Monday, January 18, 2010

Hugs & Kisses!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I thought I better throw together some fun easy and cute projects. Here is one that I did with a good friend of mine and we loved how it turned out!

{Hugs & Kisses}

Item's Needed:
2- 2x4x6
2x4x4
Red Paint
Pink Paint
Paint Brushes
Rub-On or Vinyl Letters (Hugs & Kisses , Lips and Heart)
Sanding Block or Sand Paper
Embellishments

Step 1: Paint all 4 of your blocks with a few good coats. I did the 2 bigger ones pink and the 2 smaller ones red but you can do the opposite! Whichever you like :)Step 2: After your blocks have thoroughly dried...You can sand them down to give them the weathered look! You all know how much I love this!!! :)
Step 3: Apply your Rub-on or Vinyl lettering to each of the blocks. Hugs & Kisses goes on the 2 biggest and the "&" goes on one of the small ones...while the other one has lips or heart or something valentine-ish!
Step 4: Embellish! My FAVORITE part!! Use valentine ribbon pink red and white buttons and go to town!

Step 5: Step back and admire your absolutely adorable Valentine Decor...
Then place it on your shelf or wherever for others to see!!
Love it!! =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tara! Lovin' you projects! Can't wait to get more cartridges for my cricut to be able to do some of the things you are doing. We need another craft night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok wow...I didnt see these cute things...ok 1st of all girl, where do you get all these cute ideas and the time to do them?? You are awesome

    ReplyDelete