Friday, November 12, 2010

{Thanksgiving} Debut....

I finally got all my Thanksgiving decor out and about and thought I would give you a "Tour" of what I have out this year!! :) Here is a look at what we are going with this Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving sign on a shelf! This tutorial is on the right side bar under "Thanksgiving"
My Give Thanks board....One of my Fave's!! :) Tutorial is found below this post!Thankful Jar!! More on this this weekend :)
My front entry shelf. This is the "main" decor spot of my house! I love this shelf and love that people see it when they first walk in!! It is equipped with all fall and Thanksgiving type decor! My Fall and berry flower bunch...found at Walmart last year for $2. My HOME set that has a different "O" for each month! Also one of my faves!!! Then my obsession right now...HURRICANE JARS!! :)
Here is a better pic of what is in them! First PUMPKINS!! $3 a box of the beaded pumpkins at Walmart on clearance...also a strand of "berry garland" from Walmart on clearance as well...It was a long strand so I cut some of it down to put in my jars! :) Also rocks/ pinecones/and leaves!! LOVE THEM!
{Thanks} sign! Another fave!!! Accompanied by some beaded pumpkins and a few pinecones!
Give Thanks Blocks!!! :) Tutorial is on the right bar under "Thanksgiving"!
Count your Blessings Hanging Blocks!!! Tute on the right side of my blog also!
More Fall Decor.. I made this 3 years ago with my momma!!
One of my FAVE wreaths!! Tute on the sidebar!
AND...last but not least my Pumpkin Patch outside on my bench! I removed all the "Halloween" vinyl and walla it is good for another month!! :)

{Thanksgiving Debut}

No comments:

Post a Comment