Saturday, November 6, 2010

{Thanks}

It's the Month of {thanks}!! We have so many things to be thankful for in our lives!! I made this little framed {thanks} as a reminder!! So simple and fun! I made it with things I had here at home :) Here is how I did it!
{Thanks}
Item's Needed:
Frame of some kind!! Mine was .50 from DI
Black Paint
Foam letters
Burlap
Buttons
Scissors
Felt (Cream)
Glue Gun/Glue
Step 1: Take your glass out of your frame. Using your foam letters or whatever you choose spell out {Thanks} in the center of the glass!

Step 2: Take your burlap and measure/ cut a square piece out to fit behing the glass.
Step 3: Take your cream felt and cut out "flowers" and stack them up. I did 3 different sizes.
Step 4: Using your glue gun. Glue the "flowers" to the corner of the frame!

TA-DA!!!! I love it!! The frame is somewhat ugly but I love it's character to!! I plan to use it for another craft after Thanksgiving is over!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment