Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twine & Bean Styrofoam Balls...

I have seen many tutorials and lots of different ways to do these decor balls. My bathroom is in Brown/Blue so I decided to do more brown's in there. So here is what I came up with!!
{Twine & Bean Styrofoam Balls}
Item's Needed:
Styrofoam Balls
Twine
Pinto Beans
Scissors
Hot Glue gun
Glue sticks
Step 1: Take one of your styrofoam balls and unravel a bunch of twine...start by a small "U" shape and then go in circle's round and round...it takes some patience and LOTS of glue!! :) Keep winding...Keep Glueing
And your finished!!!
Step 2: Take another styrofoam ball and start by glueing one bean on and do the same thing as the twine...just go around and around..
Keep going...
Then you have your finished decor balls...put them in a super cute vase...Found at TJ Maxx for 3.00!! So Super cute!!! :)

To come soon...More bathroom decor for my bathroom!!

{Twine & Bean Styrofoam Balls}

No comments:

Post a Comment