Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas at Our House....

Love this time of year!! I love to decorate, all the smells and most of all the atmosphere. So here is a look around at the Christmas decor in our home this year!

{Christ Subway Art} One of my favorites!! Tutorial to come in a few days!!
"Frosty" Word set. I got this set from Craft Goodies online. She cuts them for you and you make them!! She does an awesome job!!!
Homemade ornaments!! Also printed them offline and then made them myself!

{Christmas Card Holder} Tutorial below.
{Christ} board! Tutorial to come soon!
My entry shelf! My favorite part besides my Christmas Tree!! :)

{Glitter Trees} Tutorial to follow.Manger Scene....passed down from my momma to me. It is missing a few pieces but I remember this in our home every Christmas as a child!
{2x4 Snowman} So easy and super fun!!
{Countdown} Tutorial on side bar under "Christmas"
Front door Simpson Sign!!
{Stockings} board....My kiddos love this! Tutorial to follow soon!!
{Christmas Tour}

No comments:

Post a Comment